Although there is less risk or commitment involved in temporary recruitment, clients do, nevertheless, want to know that a candidate can hit the ground running, especially if there are time pressures or deliverable commitments at stake.
To help you select the right temporary staff who meet your skills requirements, budget and timescales, we’ll work closely with you to take a full and informed brief and agree a suitable charge rate.
Below is a breakdown of the temp recruitment services we offer, which should give you a good idea of how we work:
- Client brief – Take a comprehensive brief of your requirements and recruitment objectives.
- Temp search – Source appropriately qualified candidates via direct advertising and our extensive database of tried and tested candidates
- Candidate shortlisting – Refer only suitably qualified and skilled candidates that are available and committed to the entire term of the assignment.
- Hiring logistics – Facilitate the entire recruitment process, from assignment briefing, to the start of the booking so everything goes well.
- Pay & timesheet management – Manage timesheet processing and weekly salary payments, including holiday benefit and PAYE obligations etc.
- Staffing support – Monitor staff progress and performance whilst onsite with you and ensure that everything is running smoothly throughout the course of the assignment.