Recruitment demands specialist skills to identify the right candidate for a position. This is especially true and important if you are looking for a permanent staff member. Hiring the wrong person is not only costly and disruptive, but may also mean having to face up to the potential headache of going through the whole recruitment process again (with all the associated time, effort and cost).
At Assertive Solutions, we work closely with our clients to make sure we get it right first time. That’s why we’ve come up with a comprehensive process to help identify all your key recruitment needs and then select and vet the most suitable candidates for you to choose from.
- Client brief – Get to know you and understand your business and staffing needs.
- Talent search – Identify the very best talent out there using all the resources at our disposal, from our existing candidate pool, to referrals, social networking tools and advertising in targeted media.
- Talent shortlisting – Interview potential candidates and pre-approve suitable applications so your time isn’t wasted.
- Candidate preparation – Prepare candidates for interview and fully brief them on your requirements.
- Screening & vetting – Post-interview, handling the screening and vetting process, from CRB and financial probity checks, to reference follow-ups etc.
- Placement support – Handle all administration associated with candidate placement and provide a follow-up service to ensure everything is running smoothly to help maximise employee retention.