- Reference: CD406
- Salary: £48,000.00 per annum
- Type: Permanent, full-time
About the company:
We are working exclusively with this Not-For-Profit organisation based in central Croydon in search of an experienced HR Manager.
About the role:
As the HR Manager your duties will include:
· Managing a team of 2 Advisors and 1 Administrator.
· Management of the operational team workloads ensuring tasks are allocated and prioritised within the specified time frames
· Deal with escalation for queries and service delivery.
· Manage individual and team performance reporting on as required.
· escalation Lead on ad hoc and project activity as required.
· Recruit, train and mentor new team members.
· Provide first line support for all HR related policy, procedure and system enquiries ensuring queries are resolved, sign posted or escalated accordingly.
· Produce offer contracts ensuring all required pre-employment checks are completed in accordance with regulatory requirements.
· Educated to degree standard or equivalent with Graduate CIPD qualification or equivalent level of knowledge and skills gained through a combination of short courses, postgraduate study and/or experience.
· Significant knowledge and recent experience working in a senior HR role and/or employee relations / recruitment environment.
· Experience of managing staff.
· Significant experience of providing advice and guidance to managers/staff on general HR and/or employee relations issues of a highly complex/sensitive nature.
· Experience of report writing.
· Good working knowledge of employment law.
· Advising managers on Terms and Conditions of Service.
· Evidence of continuing professional development.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills, including the ability to work effectively to multiple deadlines, e.g. casework, project work, recruitment.
· Ability to work well within a team, as well as autonomously, using own initiative.
· Ability to persuade/influence at all levels within and external to the organisation in potentially sensitive, challenging and confrontational situations.
Assertive Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and are committed to equality and opportunity for all candidates.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is not always possible to respond to every application personally. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may hold your CV on file in consideration for alternative vacancies that arise.
Please take a look at our website www.assertive-solutions.co.uk for a full list of our current vacancies.Back to vacancies