- Reference: CD421
- Salary: £28,000.00 per annum
- Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary range £28,000 – £34,000 dependent on experience
Position to commence – As soon as possible
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career-minded HR professional seeking a new challenge within an independent organisation that is committed to providing exceptional education to children and young people with autism.
You will be responsible for overseeing the entire employee lifecycle and acting as first point of call for all HR and payroll related queries to provide expert and timely professional advice. You will be exposed to the fast-paced, and ambitious working environment dealing with complex case loads whereby you can continue utilising and expanding your skill set.
Working closely with Head of Education and Teaching staff on a range of HR work from policy and procedure queries through to general employee relations. In addition the role includes management of monthly payroll information in conjunction with the payroll bureau.
The ideal candidate will have:
– CIPD qualified and educated to degree level or equivalent is highly desirable.
– Previous HR Advisor / Officer exposure ideally within Education sector
– Excellent IT skills, including the ability to use a range of relevant software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and knowledge of an HR MIS
– Up to date knowledge of employment law and Education related regulations and legislation
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to form effective working relationships at all levels
– An understanding and commitment to promoting the safeguarding and wellbeing of children
– A positive, motivated hands-on and ‘can do’ approach to work
– Ability to work without regular supervision
The successful candidate will automatically be enrolled onto our private Health Care Plan and eligible to join our pension scheme.
Assertive Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and are committed to equality and opportunity for all candidates.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is not always possible to respond to every application personally. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may hold your CV on file in consideration for alternative vacancies that arise.Back to vacancies